Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#2,028 ·
Yeah and tired with TF , I dunno :lol:

But Indian Wells is my favourite tournament, and I am def looking forward to Vika, Maria and Murray ! :hearts: Sadly I am likely to miss a shitload of matchs thanks to college and all stuff :eek: :eek: :eek:

How are you?!

#2,030 ·
Exams? Huh but I thought you left uni? You still have some time :)

Well, the AO kicked off the new season to be fair :p but yeah, now, serious things are starting : IW - Miami - clay season - RG :hearts: - Wimbledon - US summer - US Open..

#2,033 ·
I see some people say things like the Maria fans are the ones instigating it yet they come here all the time and read through all of the threads to get the tea. Hypocritical nymphs.

#2,036 ·
I get good rep for my video posts in the highlights thread the most, or when I say my piece during the dumb fights in GM :)

Reactions: Craig.
#2,041 ·
I've done it before, just finished the first bleach application and it came out really good (surprisingly)
slightly pale yellow which is good. would upload pics but i look hilarious atm with my eyebrows getting lightened.

maybe post-application pics to follow :oh:
will that be the first time you've played new T.R Griff? Or are you talking about old T.R?

#2,046 ·
I love how one of the arguments in this thread was that its an internet forum so people can say what they like....so because its the internet people have the right the behave like animals. For some reason this year is the first time since I started posting that have started getting these strong feelings of resentment about the place. There is just soooo much negativity in GM. I know people will say ignore it but thats a hard thing for me to do. I just cant remember it being this way. In the past there were haters but it was proper hating and there was discussion. Now its annoying teenagers (I'm assuming) spewing shit for the pure reason of stirring shit.

#2,048 ·
I agree, For me it started last year but really got hateful and ugly around the Olympics. Maria lost to Sarin in the FINAL yet she was treated like she did something disgusting. To me that showed lack of Respect to Maria and GOATrena Now every loss or any new pic it gets so many hate.

#2,051 ·
Hey everyone :) i feel like i havent been on here for ages! my computer broke and i haven't had much chance to get on here. But now im in a lecture stealing uni internet and not listening :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.