Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#2,062 · (Edited)
I can't, I can't, I'm dying :hysteric: :rolls: :haha: :lol: :happy: :spit: :sobbing: :tears:

GOAT TROLL POST OF THE YEAR ON TF :worship: :rolls:

I am a gay man, and I have received light in the darkness (the holy spirit) from our savior Jesus Christ through death of the ego. I’m not one to talk about this, because I am not a person of ego, but I was blessed so I speak in hope that it saves one of your souls, I have done my job. It hurts me to see many gay men condemning themselves to hell because they are gay and refuse to get off the ego trip.

Know this

All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.

Understand that Jesus was perfect and died on the cross for your sins. All you have to do is accept this and you will be given infinite amount of incarnations to come into god’s grace and never truly die for you become a spiritual being, a being of light! Understand that darkness understands light not.

I know this for a fact, I don’t know why Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God choose me to see but I do. Demons are married to the night, when you lie down at night they bind your soul. The light from the Holy Spirit cleanses you from the demons and sins. The more you turn away from sin, the more visible you will see demons. They cannot hide from you. You will see the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God fight these demons for you and vanquish them. Eventually you will birth a spiritual baby via being in union with the Holy Spirit (This is truly what is meant in the bible when they mention Baby, it is a pure spiritual baby not one of the flesh for flesh is fleeting and lies with death) You will experience things like traveling to the heavens, going back in time, and even into God’s kingdom where you will see him bless you with the holy spirit.

I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.

God will bless you according to your scarf ice. You have to sacrifice your desires to get light, to shine in the darkness, to walk through that open door, to never taste of the cup of death. Does it mean you will never sin again, “NO”! What it means is that you will be able to identify via your open spiritual light and can repent and see God work his miracles! IF God is pleased when you die with your sacrifices you will be free to enter his kingdom and be free from all struggle and all that is evil. You will be like Jesus said, one with God. As he thinks, you will also think. You will not have an individual thinking mind. It will be like a kingdom of Heaven. Heaven will come to you.

I just hope I am not punished for revealing my spiritual blessings. They are meant to be between you and God. My God have mercy on me.

Please accept that you are a sinner. Know this because you are dying with each passing minute. Know that you can live forever by beginning to accept Jesus!
The Atlantis part, pure comedy :bigcry:

#2,065 ·
That long ass post above. :lol: Good one...

#2,073 ·
Yeah I've always loved it. As a hardcore fan there are aspects I think disappointing considering they're the same things that have been pointed out to Crystal Dynamics ever since they took over the series and they have yet to address them. But those are things only hardcore fans will get annoyed about, on the whole it's amazing. LOVED the bow. I normally don't trade back my games, I like to keep the collection :lol:. I'll likely replay it during the summer.

Also, I'm hosting a fundraiser tonight for my voluntary month in Ghana and I am dreading it, I just can't stop worrying about it flopping. I don't think it will but it's always the same if you organise something you know?

#2,076 ·
I started playing TR yesterday when a whole bunch of my friends were over to watch a movie, and they all got so into it that they begged me to keep going. We didn't even get to the movie :lol:

I'd say I'm 2/3 the way through. I really don't want it to end :lol:

#2,080 ·
Got a new haircut, went to the theatre (which is a thing I never do, even if I love it), then a nice dinner and just got back home! :) I'll miss Maria's match! It's too late for me, especially because I have to play tennis tomorrow morning! :sobbing:

#2,081 ·
Finished Tomb Raider, I've eaten it in a day :sobbing: I think I played 12-13 hours to finish it :lol:
I felt like I was 13 y/o again watching Lara :rolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.