Tennis Forum banner

Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

260K views 5K replies 35 participants last post by  Julius Kugy 
#1 ·
Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

#1,172 ·
i actually like her voice and i like the way she enjoys herself. when i say she's hot i dont just mean her looks but also her rocker attitude. :D

#1,187 ·
This is good too.

[youtube2gNPm8lw[/youtube]
yeah the guitars are very good, the bass player always makes me laugh :help:

Now this is brilliant! Probably her best cover.

[youtubeJHl5h_8zZkQ[/youtube]
yes she looks so good there :)

:hearts::hearts::hearts: this one is my favorite, it was the first video of her that i found, i dont know why but i love the chorus of this song

Reactions: Haseo.
#1,192 ·
^ what the

they dont like her voice :bigwave:

nightwish fans are such whiny bitches. if you look at the comments of their songs, its mainly fighting over who should be the singer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.