WWW PTT Pattaya Open Final: Sabine Lisicki vs Maria Kirilenko

4K views 44 replies 39 participants last post by  1987518LPF 
#1 ·

H2H:
2008 Cincinnati: Kirilenko def. Lisicki 6-2 / 1-6 / 6-1
2007 Dubai ITF: Kirilenko def. Lisicki 6-3 / 6-3

See less See more
#22 ·
I think if one treats such prediction threads seriously you can go insane as your well reasoned choice goes awry. So after getting burnt in some of my previous participations in these threads I have opted to only pick what my heart desires and ignore my brain (whatever I have left of it). So as a fan of Sabine I pick her to prevail since that is my desire.

#23 ·
Long expected this match, Bine and Masha are particularly my favorite women's tour. If you have a chance to win both the elect. Both need this title, Masha because since 2008 it has not won a title and comes with three consecutive finals losses. It can also be the start for becoming top ten.
Bine need this title because it comes from a very difficult year in terms of injuries and their irregularity. This crisis deepened recent months, and is now looking for the way back to being that player so powerful and effective.
I think Maria is at this time this at a higher level to Sabine about confidence and consistent level, but with Lisicki never knows what could happen ...

#28 ·
sabine:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.