Tennis Forum banner

December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

72K views 1K replies 41 participants last post by  louloubelle 
#1 ·
Thread for all our wildcard discussions, entry updates and results for the aussie summer of tennis!!

#355 ·
So the second set went fast after a tigh first
Jess was up a break at 3-2 in the second and had a chance to break back at 3-5 when she was 40-0 up on Arina's serve so it was closer than it looked.

Watching Barty v. Bobusic, first time I've seen Bojana play and quite impressed with her game. Nothing flashy, no big wepons but a nice solid game, deep shots and knows how to work a point. I think Ash will be too much for her in the end but nice to see her holding her own so far.

#354 ·
I heart Bojana and her twig arms so much. I love the depth she gets and her fight despite not having a big game or being a powerful girl. She seems to be doing ok against a more fancied opponent so far.

btw, is the umpire mic broken? She's hollering the score out :lol: She's gonna have a sore throat by the end of the match.

#371 ·
I was under the impression that Nastya isn't necessarily disliked off-court. It's just her on-court persona that puts people off.

Can't believe Boj took out Barty :eek: I missed the last two sets. Surely she's a chance to take out the WC now, if she's returning to her 2011 form, she can beat everyone left in the draw :bounce:

#375 ·
Yeah Viki isn't looking very impressive today. Although she looks stronger and fitter than I remember her being.

I just have to say again, I love this livestream. It's really well put together and the numerous off-court interviews are great. I love seeing these players who we rarely get a chance to watch. It's a real treat. I know TA gets bagged out a lot, but this is one thing that they totally deserve props for :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.