Name: Tathiana Garbin
Bithday: June 30, 1977
City: Mestre

You can see a photo of Tax here:

Attachments

See less See more
#740 ·
Me too. :D

It's a shame they weren't able to play too often at the start of the year (due to singles qualifying the following week, not having a high enough ranking, horrible draws in GSs etc) because I think they could have made a bit of an impression in some of the bigger events.

#753 ·
My report:
-I saw the first two sets of Garbin vs. Arvidsson. First off, Garbin’s face looks a lot like Henin’s. Not sure if anyone’s noticed before, but someone probably has :lol:. I heard some kids saying that Ivanovic was in the red (it was Arvidsson) and Stosur was in the white (it was really Garbin) :spit:. Garbin had two people cheering for her, and as I walked by I heard them say “Errani!” so I thought they were talking about her, but now that I saw the draw I guess they were saying that Tax was playing Errani in R1. Arvidsson has a big game. She should be back in the top 50 in no time. Garbin had some good points and some bad ones. Garbin missed a few easy drop shots, but then again she made a lot of them. It was a pretty even match, and I left after the second set because they called me to go back to work, so I didn’t see the rest. Arvidsson had like 10 fans, I guess they were her team/family. They were constantly clapping for her. Garbin had this really sucky ball kid. He threw a ball at her by accident and then she got mad and hit it over the fence onto another court :lol:. Then there was one point that I missed because I was texting, but Garbin hit it out and she thought it was in and she aked Arvidsson if it was out and Arvidsson shrugged and then Garbin got really mad at her so I’m curious to see how the handshake was :lol:. And the ball boys were holding the umbrellas so that the shade was on them, not the players :tape:

#755 ·
Tax's Biella draw:

(6)Renata Voracova (CZE) v Corinna Dentoni (ITA)
Anna Floris (ITA) v Q

Laura Thorpe (FRA) v (wc)Claudia Giovine (ITA)
(3)Romina Oprandi (ITA) v (wc)Karin Knapp (ITA)

(5)Sandra Zahlavova (CZE) v Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS)
Anastasia Yakimova (BLR) v Mariya Koryttseva (UKR)

Iona-Raluca Olaru (ROU) v (wc)Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)
(2/wc)Tathiana Garbin (ITA) v Q

Good luck Tax, please win the title :hearts:

#756 ·
Love her draw :hearts:
The most dangerous girl is Thorpe, but Tax can really win it :hearts: C'mon girl ;)

#760 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.