TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana)

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 05:24 AM   #770
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
She's gonna need a hell of a lot of luck
She withdrew from Bogota, by the way I have no idea why she'd rather play a challenger on hard than qualies on clay of a real tournament....i think it's just lazyness.
I don't think she wants to travel from ths us to columbia then back to mexico. I think she is playing MEMPHIS instead of Columbia the same week ( she will make qualis as the quali draws always goes down to the mid 200s ) Anywhoo...i am dissapointed aswell..but we all know she can bounce back next week if she is on her game She will be ranked around #192 on Monday

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 8th, 2007 at 05:30 AM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote