TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Cohen Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2007, 03:13 AM   #9
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Julia Cohen Cheering Thread

Im actually surprised that Julia doesnt have a cheering thread yet - shes got incredible potential and is a strong top 100 prospect for the future.

Julias won a number of junior titles and you should see her start to move towards the senior tournaments this year. Julia is also one of the nicest girls on tour, I think a number of us have messaged her on facebook or myspace and she appreciates all the compliments we hand to her

This thread is for pictures of Julia plus results and comments about her