TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Where is Francoise Durr Browning?

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:53 PM   #3
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is Francoise Durr Browning?

Hi JohnS

I do keep in touch with Frankie and Boyd. They are indeed in Paris (the outskirts). I think Nicholas has just moved back with them and Jessica is in the States at school. In fact Nicholas posted on these threads just a few months ago - he was thrilled to see a thread about Frankie with all these great old photos.

If you would like to give me your details I can forward them to Frankie & Boyd and then they can get in contact with you. I would prefer not to give out their details as I don't think that's the right thing to do.

So send me a Private Message if you want to get a message to them.

Cheers

Craig
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote