TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2006, 09:28 PM   #1796
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah. View Post
Hiya Newbies

watch out for that carrier of rabbit disease, myxomatosis
Well Sarah, I think they only have to be careful if they themselves are bunny rabbits. Although yeah, to any newbies who happen to be furry little woodland creatures with long ears and cotton puff tails, you might want to stay away from me

For all the non-bunny rabbits here, watch out for that Princess Sarah girl. She'll taunt you with delicious gingerbread cookies and then gleefully tell you she's eaten them all. Then just to rub it in, she'll put one of said cookies in her avatar. Not cool Sarah. Not cool.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote