TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #1794
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Spanish? I love Spanish
I only learned it for a month during holidays (everyday classes) and it was a great experience I will continue learning it next year for sure
Sometimes I even think in Spanish
LOL as do i !Dios Mio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post

For the 2nd post tonight like this
I have one too, his name is Boris & he certainly isn't backwards in coming forwards
Well mine is a communist peasant who likes to say
i am khow do u say in ur language?.......Khorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftys_rock View Post
The first year, it's good because you only think in present tense and at the most, future. And then, when you start learning more and more tenses, it gets very very very very very very complicated. I died on the difference between preterito and imperfecto. Futuro was super easy, and then when you learn another future tense, it gets to be really hard too.

In Latin, it's pretty easy, at least so far. Some words sound funny, like quamquam(although). My friends who take different languages keep laughing over the fact that 6 is sex in Latin. Our teacher told us that 5 and 6 were easiest to remember because when you say them together it's quinque sex and it sounds like kinkysex.

I never think in other languages for some reason, whenever I hear something in another language, I process it in my brain in English, come up with something to say, and then translate it back into that language.
Yes in first year (well for me first semester) spanish they lull u into a false sense of security, The second semester rolls along and u are being taught all these past tenses and u are like what the fuck, why can't there be only one? THEN intermeadiate espanol starts and ur learing a new tense a week and getting them all confused! But then u realise its not so bad, and hey u can like totally communicate in another language.

As for think in other languages i do it all the time, especially when i am trying to write something in spanish or if i am talking to someone in Arabic..... it supposedly means you have become a new person, but these extentions of myself are very limited.

By the Way Vivian ur very very young if ur only in yr 9!