TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana)

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #715
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Can't see her in Hobart, Canberra, Auckland, Sydney or Gold Coast lists.
The only list she is in is the Australian Open. I wonder, maybe she meant "Australia" as just the Australian Open. But that doesn't explain why she withdrew from Tampa if she was going to play in Australia that week??
Yeah...i think she is just going to play in Ausi Opepn. Then maybe she will play in Japan Qualis That tourney always has a weaker quali draw. Her ranking may be good enough I am also wondering how many more time she can use her Special Ranking There are also a couple 50k and 75Ks in the US in late FEB and early march. Lots of opportuniies =)
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote