TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nicole Bradtke to Coach Sam

View Single Post

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 06:07 AM   #10
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Nicole Bradtke to Coach Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardo View Post
I think Bradtke would be a good coach for Sam, but is she the Fed Cup coach?- I thought that David Taylor was still the Fed Cup Captain even though he coaches Ana Ivanovic full time!
Yes Taylor is still the captain and because TA wouldn't employ him full-time, he's coaching on the tour. I remember years ago players ganging up on a Fed Cup captain and getting her the arse for doing that He's been great with the work he's done for Alicia, and 2006 was FINALLY a year w/o bitching from the Ausie girls over Fed Cup, pity we couldn't utlise him more.

Have no problem with Nicole coaching Sam, it would be her role to fill-in where needed.