TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana)

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #610
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Thanks for that Heath.

I just don't understand where this slump has come from. Ever since the win over Poutchkova she has lost to Osterloh in 2, Takao in 3, Gallovits in 2 and now Dillingham in 3.

I hope she regroups....maybe if she plays on clay more it will boost her confidence.

the one time i spoke to her she said she was going to play in Australia in 2007, so i don't know if that means the AO qualies but it probably means some challengers. Unless she's changed her mind...she hasn't played outside America in around 3 or 4 years!

Go Roro!
Your welcome

Ps... No No..she lost to LINGMAN!! Not AMY Dillingham If she would lose to Amy then she should retire I will be back here next week...hopefully with good news to post or read ... =)
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote