TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Rennae Stubbs~

Thread: ~Rennae Stubbs~
View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2006, 11:43 PM   #20
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Rennae Stubbs~

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/

Quote:
Rennae Stubbs' Madrid Blog

MADRID, Spain - With 55 doubles titles to her name, Rennae Stubbs is one of the most accomplished players on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. And nobody at the Sony Ericsson Championships this week has graced the event more times - this will be her 11th appearance, winning with Lisa Raymond in 2001 and finishing runner-up with current partner Cara Black the last two years. Join the Australian in her hunt for title No.56 in the latest Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Player Blog.

-----

Monday, November 6, 2006

Welcome, everyone, to my blog and to the Sony Ericsson Championships! I have just arrived to Madrid from my home town of Tampa; well, my home away from home, anyway. After a two week break from the indoor circuit, I am fired up and ready for the last and final tournament of the year! Yippee!

After a long and tough year, everyone is ready for the final showdown before heading off for a few weeks' vacation. Well I am, anyway! It's going to be a great week of tennis, and I hope you all stay tuned for my inside scoop into the event.

Tonight's blog is going to be short, firstly because I'm writing it on my phone and secondly because I'm so exhausted after flying overnight and practicing some today that I can no longer keep my eyes open! All of you who've had jet lag know exactly how I feel. It's part of the job though. I spent most of my day in the physio room That's another thing that's part of the job! But at my age it's understandable, right?!

Okay, everyone, lots more to tell you tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to get online by then. Thanks for reading!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Rennae (Stubbsy)

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote