TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Anna Smashnova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 06:13 PM   #1
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
The Anna Smashnova Cheering Thread

omg you guys. i feel terrible. imagine me forgetting to do this! well, we had an off week, so i forgot - yeah, we'll go w/ that

[1]Capriati vs bye
Shaughnessy vs Qualifier
Rubin vs Schett
Bedanova vs Hantuchova [8]

[4]Henin vs bye
Qualifier vs Qualifier
Dementieva vs Coetzer
Sanchez-Vicario vs Hingis [7]

[5]Mauresmo vs Rittner
Maleeva vs Kremer
Panova vs Farina Elia
bye vs Dokic [3]

[6]Clijsters vs Myskina
Qualifier vs Majoli
Smashnova vs Schnyder
bye vs Davenport[2]

ok, well, unfortunately (and maybe this is my pessimism or just my fantacism about lindsay) i doubt anna's going places this tournament. yeah, patty's another clay player who, unlike maggie, is not great on carpet, but then we see lindsay looming in the second round. renowned (until quite possibly last week, or for some of us, still) as one of the best indoors players right now, lindsay is not on par, but is close to getting there. i can definitely see anna getting by schnyder. but barely. not to be cruel, but anna's best surface is
clay. in order, that'd be clay, clay, clay, then hardcourt. forget grass and indoors - the prime opposittes of clay. expect anna to get to round 2, but if hardcourt fed cup was any indication, don't be surprised if she falls in round 2.

im so sorry anna - i hate when by two biggest favorites play again each other. i won't root for either of you i promise

good luck anna

hi everyone (sorry im late )
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote