TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 07:35 PM   #1527
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
To answer the original post of this thread.

Forum Name: Teemu
Born: September 23rd, 1981
Lives: Lahti, Finland
Job: Studies/Family Business
Fave Music: Anything goes. But mostly listen to metal/rock.
Fave Movies: Love the Lord of the Rings trilogy coz I'm a big fantasy-freak. But a broad taste in movies too. Favourite actors are Al Pacino, Edward Norton and Gwyneth Paltrow. And an honorable mention to Sergio Leone's westerns.
Others: Dunno. I'm a pretty regular guy. I like sports, good foods, having a good time with friends and so forth. Family comes first. I'm pretty relaxed about everything, pretty witty & educated (or I like to think so ). I'm also a stand-up guy, but I have my vices like occasional lazyness .
Other sports I follow: Hockey, Football, F1 (maybe not after Schumacher quits, though I said the same after Senna's tragic accident), Snooker & Badminton.

I know I'm not here much, but I thought I'd answer this thread all the same. There are some nice folk here and I thought the least I could do was to post something about myself.
Keep cheering for Masha y'all!

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote