TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! **

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:58 AM   #765
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis
I think Russian is really hard to learn. It's just so incredibly different from English that it's very difficult for native English speakers to learn. And even though it only has 6 cases (compared to Finnish which I believe has about 19-20), this is still very hard for English speakers since English has none.
The sounds and sentence structures are just completely foreign compared to English.
Well, the sentence structure is something that is probably frightening in Engilsh for a Russian speaker
Russian language gives much more freedom, as all synthetic languages do.

I know a couple of synthetic languages, so they seem rather easy to me.
But if I had to learn Arabic or Hebrew, for example,
there are things in these languages that are very unusual to me and seem difficult, such as changes of sounds in roots of words, or even their alphabets..

Probably Bella would say that Filipino language is easy,
but I somehow suspect that it would not be easy for me.
markspot is offline View My Blog!