TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yung Jan Chan

Thread: Yung Jan Chan
View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #121
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.J.CHANfan
Her thigh was injured last week;her right elbow was injured yesterday,now her shoulder got some problems.
Anyway Yung-Jan and Chia-Jung won their doubles semis by Paola's retirement.Hope YJ can recover soon and get ready for tomorrow's final.

I was at Ariake today for the Chan/Chuang-Suarez/Ruano Pascual SF match. The game was cancelled and when I asked the gateboy. He announced that the match was cancelled due to Chan's withdrawal. I thought she was definitely injured but was surprised to see the result as a win on WTA due to Paola's withdrawal. I guess Paola withdrew earlier before Chan did.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote