TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:05 PM   #33
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaliaSecondServe
Yuri comes to Russia from time to time. That days he was in Moscow as I've said probably arranging some things for Masha to come, and was at Davis Cup. I didn't see him during the match, but in the corridors during the break. So I can't say was he cheering or not Our russian press also wrote about his arrival.
Oh so you were at the davis cup?! Lucky you! That's good news though, he probably had a meeting with Tarpi about Fed cup. just don't tell goldenlox...

Yuri is such a star. His arrival being written about by the press...