TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's official 'once in a blue moon doodles'...

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:41 AM   #27
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
What?? Yuri was seen at the Davis Cup? Love Yuri. Was he cheering for the guys?

Weird that he'd be in Moscow...but nice to know. thanks for info. Where did you get it?

I've obviously been far away from these forums.

Hey guys, vote for Maria at that thetennischannel.com....Ivanovic came out of nowhere... and Marat is losing to Federer and Roddick...
Ana didn't exactly come out of no where... Her fans (not me coz dial-up sucks for that sort of thing) have been voting almost none stop for days!
Once something like that gets promoted on Ana's site you can be sure her fans will tirelessly try to get her to number 1!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote