TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #1
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
The Kichenok Sisters Cheering thread!

I recently saw where these two sisters won the World Junior Tennis Finals for Ukraine defeatin Russia 2-1 in play. I don't know much about them or even if the WJTF's are prestigious but I was curious to learn more. Does anyone know anything about them or how they play.

Nadiya and Lyudmyla are twin sisters and are both very cute. They're young girls, 14 years old. Nadiya is ranked 62nd on the ITF junior rankings and Lyudmyla is ranked 75th. However it was Lyudmyla who clinched the finals by winning her singles match and with Nadiya the doubles match.

Do they have potential?

Nadiya:

Lyudmyla:

Together:

Vitcory :

(Center and Right)