TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *V's a star*Thread: Venus vs Kuznestova 05 Hong Kong SF/Venus vs Hingis 98 Sydney up!

View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #11
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

I laways like this outfit.

I believe it was red and yellow.

She was wearing this right at the time when she was very healthy, full of energy, confidence and extremely so fit that you felt as a fan, that she was unbeatable.

I saw a partticular match against Monica Seles, where Monica hits any corners as only she can, but Venus will track every balls and return them as fast as they came.
On top of that, when Venus was serving, Monica had no chance at all.
If Monica return serve, the second ball by Venus was immediatley an
attack to win the point. Venus was notrplaying to keep the ball in play.
She was so confident, she attacked every point to end it as quickly as possibel.
Monica was finally beaten to submission.
I missed those times.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Live Stream, football, tennis, etc.. : http://www.sportlemon.tv/
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote