TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #49
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Played yesterday after a couple weeks off. Was able to win 6-0 6-2 breaking in my new ncode n4. This is a brilliant racket, this after switching from the ntour 95 (which I thought after the htour, was the best racket ever made). This racket has power and control, and is made with sugar and spice and all things nice. I can't wait to play with it some more. I'm a typical baseliner, so if you're a hard-hitting baseliner, demo this racket. You might like it. I'm supposed to get the ncode n5 as a present from my mom this week, so I can't wait to hit the courts with that one. i hear it is a very powerful racket.

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote