TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Sep 8th, 2006, 09:01 AM   #26
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
PTF - Predict the finalists

Hello and welcome to Predict the finalists in Sofia this week
This game is very simple, basically every week I will pick an itf senior (either a 10k, 25k, 50k or 75k) tournament at random and all you have to do is pick the 8 Quarter-Finalists, 4 Semi-Finalists, the Losing Finalist and Winner - simple as that. This must be done before the start of the first round. If you choose a player who withdraws before the main draw starts then it will be replaced by a player a 'R1' (replacement player)

Send your picks in the following format please

Losing Quarter Finalists: A Bc, B cd, C, De, D Ef
Losing Semi Finalists: E Fg, F Gh
Losing Finalist: G Hi
Winner: H Ij
or similar

Points are awarded as follows;
Quarterfinalist correct: 20 per player
Semifinalist correct: 20 per player
Finalists correct: 20 per player
Winner correct: 20

If you correctly chose the winner you would be granted a total of 80 PTF points, correctly chose the losing finalist 60 points etc.
Also if you picked H Ij to win and she lost in the quarterfinals you would be granted 20 PTF points, and if you picked E Fg to be a loosing semi-finalist and Efg won the tournament then you would only be allotted 40 points still. In total the maximum amount of points you can get per tournament is 300.

Come on give it a go! Youve got nothing to loose
Please send your picks to kittyking

Current PTF Leaderboard
This is the first tournament

Also if you would be willing to help me out with this tournament in future weeks please get in touch too
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=261385