TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #25
country flag gocanadago

gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute gocanadago has a reputation beyond repute
Join the WRTT

My game could look very similar as other were you distribute points BUT in my game you don't choose only a name but a player, what I mean by that is that if you choose Kim Clijsters or Margit Ruutel there will be a difference! Every girls as a certain amount of points to divide in 3 sets and 13 games depending of their ranking on the WTA. For the ranking, there's another big difference cause on my game every girls start with a certain amount of point in the ranking so we won't see Aleksandra Wozniak as world number 1 after the first week. If you want more details just go see!

http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=890

Join Please
gocanadago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote