TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2006, 05:45 PM   #27
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Precisely. It has a LONG way to go. I'm sure you have never experienced a moment of thoughtlesness in your life, and having never experienced its immense power you think you know what is possible and what is not. .
Just think from my standpoint

1. Your record in the past of being loose in facts and often making your own assumptions/speculations a base for assertions. They are hardly substitute for hard facts or complete information. So does it look like the same thing is being continued in a different form here? do i have any reason to believe otherwise?

2. Your strategic insight. I felt i was better than you in this aspect than you though you can technically talk a lot more about tennis and my formal training in this sport is close to zip . So i don't trust the strategic significance of your observations. Infact I feel you some way to go.
This means while i can understand some of the dramatic improvements you atribute to meditation, i don't trust the tall claims like you have understood how geniuses work. That's too complex an issue for even great startegic minds.
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote