TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM   #25
country flag genius

genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=saniarox]actually, genius, i disagree with you here.
his performance at work simply shot up in the past few weeks. he said his colleagues were totally surprised with this sudden improvement.
[\QUOTE]

This has little to do with being a genius. That was not where i attacked conked arguments anyway.

your sania quote again is a clear misintrepretation on your part.the context in which she is saying is different than what you two are talking. for all you, know Sania may not even know what you are talking about.

Avoid the trap of superimposing your experiences/beliefs on others. Indivduals are different
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote