TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2006 US Open

Thread: 2006 US Open
View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2006, 09:20 AM   #21
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima
Wow... I couldn't come on these boards when she won her first round, which was already awesome enough, but now...

This is unbelievable. I'm SO happy she won against Lucie, she's making her way up into the rankings and she's proving how promising she is...
She definately deserves sponsors. Hopefully, after this USO, she'll get some contracts, it'll make it easier for her for the equipments. ^^

Anyways.
Very well done, Aravane, keep it up
I don't understand why Lacoste doesn't contract her I mean, they sponsor the likes of Pin and Védy and Pichet At least, I think they do.

Aravane is really talented and they would help her so much

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote