TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #22
country flag saniarox

saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
tennisrox,

i personally feel you are now open minded enough to read and appreciate the books "the autobiography of a yogi" by Sri Paramahansa Yogananda, and "living the himalayan masters" by Swami Rama.

if you get the time, and are interested, maybe you could try to read one of them.

also, i just had a question about your being able to stay without air for 14 min.
did you conciously think about not breathing ? or do you think that "not breathing" is just a by-product of keeping your mind blank for an extended period of time ?