TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #17
country flag saniarox

saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
actually, genius, i disagree with you here.
i am an indian and one of my friends in the US attended the art of living classes given by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. he noticed an immense difference in his health and life in just 1 month. what did they teach him ?

he said they thought him to learn to make his mind totally blank. for the first couple of weeks, he found it so tough. but he persisted until suddenly one day, it just happened. now he can do it more easily.

his performance at work simply shot up in the past few weeks. he said his colleagues were totally surprised with this sudden improvement.

there is a great book that talks exactly about what tennisrox experienced in his life. in fact, the book talks about experiences that make "tennisrox"'s experiences seem perfectly natural. the book is "the autobiography of a yogi" by sri Paramhansa Yogananda.