TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Need your opinions for an Ana vid

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:52 AM   #1
country flag fonzybear

fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice fonzybear is just really nice
Need your opinions for an Ana vid

Hey guys, I wanted to do a vid with Ana's win here in Montreal as a tribute to her and wanted to know a few things. I've narrowed it down to 2 songs and they are i believe i can fly or when you believe (mariah and whitney). It's gonna be an inspirational vid also so that's why I chose these 2. Let me know. Also I wanted to know if anyone has any candid pics from the week involving Ana, her coach, her mom, fans etc. If people have vids also that would be great as well. My vid will take some time though because I have to gather all this stuff from the forums and other people so I will repost when it's ready. It will hopefully be something that you have never seen done before in any video. You guys can email me at fonzybear2003@hotmail.com or just post em here. I'll check the photo link for more pics as well, but I now have the majority of the legal ones' (i hope at least ).

Thanks guys,

Da fonz!
fonzybear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote