TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Final Stop Of The Us Open Series: The Us Open!

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #1
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
The Final Stop Of The Us Open Series: The Us Open!

i know its still a little bit away but im really looking forward to the us open, maria really has a great chance to win here, and from the beginning of the year i though the us open was the best chance she had at winning another slam, so i hope im right!

good luck maria!

and of course we can have discussions here aswell before and leading up to the last grand slam of the year, lets hope masha can do better than her semis spot last year and win the us open!
also we can discuss the draw when it is made, actually speaking of that anyone know when the main draw will be made? thanks and also if it will be made online?
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote