TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indonesian tennis

View Single Post

Old Jul 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #910
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
my answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
The women field is wide open though most prolly Lutfi is going to win it, but I'm rooting for Maya all the way

whatever happens to Septi, Adjie? And also, can you tell us more about Grace Sari?
Same here, wanna see Maya as champion! I have not seen her for 2 over months and Maya plays for fun, such an independent gal!

Septi is still in the midst of healing her knee injury. She stays in Solo, Central Java coz her dad is the police chief for greater Solo area. I do not know much about Grace. In the past year till now, she has been coached by Meiske (former Angie's coach). Grace is originally from Medan, a Batak descent (family name is Tarigan). Guess she is 14 yo, and I heard that she plays exactly like Angie!!! She was runner-up in ITF grade 4 of Bandung last June. She will be the anchor for our age group of 14 team to play in World Championship in Prostejov, Czech Rep in August.

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote