Tennis Forum banner

Maria avatars

278K views 3K replies 268 participants last post by  Poiree 
#1 ·
Post your avatars here :

#84 ·
Hip-And-Happenin said:
wow talk about obsessive sharapova fans who cant take a joke. :rolleyes: i am a huge sharapova fan and took this sarcastically from a poster, who came up with the nickname.

but thanks for the bad reps. :wavey:
you said in a rep.
"u dont know me or anything about me."
so maybe if we did we would not have the same reaction? even you would have to admit your post looked like a wind up,ok we do get very defensive about maria but hey GM board makes us like that.

#85 ·
well i didnt think of it that way, as I presumed everyone knew I was a Sharapova fan (see sig). :confused:

But calling me a "dickhead" sounds a whole lot more than just "defensive" to me. Totally uncalled for.

I don't understand the part in ur post where u say "GM makes us like that". How exactly?

#92 ·
:inlove:I LOVE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: Check out the avatar to see why... It has Maria in it so I say this is the right thread! ;)

:rocker2: Christine :rocker2: ;) :p

#94 ·
~lollipop_girl~ said:
:inlove:I LOVE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: Check out the avatar to see why... It has Maria in it so I say this is the right thread! ;)

:rocker2: Christine :rocker2: ;) :p
No problem, Katie. :kiss: Anytime ;) :hug:

furrykitten said:
Nice Avatar Katie, and nice work Christine :worship:
Thanks, Peter.:smooch:

#95 ·
Hip-And-Happenin said:
well i didnt think of it that way, as I presumed everyone knew I was a Sharapova fan (see sig). :confused:

But calling me a "dickhead" sounds a whole lot more than just "defensive" to me. Totally uncalled for.

I don't understand the part in ur post where u say "GM makes us like that". How exactly?
I take it you're no longer a Maria fan - seeing as you removed her from your sig.

#98 ·
Dan23... is it cool to use one of those grass court avatars that you posted on the last page?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.