TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Helen Wills Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #21
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of
asexual, maybe when it comes to relationships of attraction/relationship. I do relate better to men in emotional terms. I do like the female anatomy for a plumpy toned females with mid-size boobs and ass (usuall about 5'4 -5'8). Margaret Osbourne Dupont, Wendy Turnbull, Darlene Hard, Zina Garrison, and Chris Evert in 1977-1979. I just go nuts and wet my pants. However, I hyperventilate when I try to talk to them.

Helen Wills never gave me the impression that she was gay or straight. I thought she was like Michael Jackson when reporters questioned his sexuality next thing you know, he is in a relationship with somebody and it didn't really last long. That was the impression that I got of Helen.
trivfun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote