TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Go Maret!

Thread: Go Maret!
View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2006, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I like Maret I saw her first time yesterday in Ordina loss to Ruano Pascual. It was a tight match, 75 in final set. The ball boys often were out of place and the umpire had to move them and there were some REALLY BAD line calls a few metres behind the line which made Maret stop and look at the umpire while Vivi hit a winner. The umpire said "I saw it" but didn't change the score Then at the end of the match, she was crying and people crowded around her for an autograph but she pushed past and looked for the vehicle which transports the players to the courts. She couldn't see it and started to look very worried I really liked Maret's playing style, I hope she has a nice future But what I saw was quite sad

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote