TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ivanovic at Ordina Open

View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2006, 10:26 PM   #17
country flag Danči Dementia
ˇDavai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
meh. ana was a top 8 seed at several tournaments already, that's not so new. it's just that there are not many top players in this tournament for a change, only one from top 10 and 3 more ranked between 17 and 20. that's unusually easy for ana simply because she always plays just big tournaments. so yeah, in theory this is the first tournament this year where she can be considered a favourite to win.
The good thing here is that she is going to play a tournament before Wimbledon.

I think she has a great oportunity to win it Pierce is soming from an injure so I don't think she will be at her best, Kirilenko and Dulko Kirilenko is losing very early in every tournament and Dulko as well.
Safina not sure about how dangerous she can be at grass.
I would say that the one to fear is Elena in any other tournament but I have to admit it and I hate to say it she sucks at grass.

So Ana has all the chances to win

VAMOS ANA

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote