TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #1059
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Forum name: msharafan! who else! lol

Name: margaret, but not saying surname, but my middle name is katherine. people call me mags.

D.O.B: 4/9/1989, so for anyone who is bad at maths im 16!

Live: Dublin, Ireland. the best place to live!

Job: unemployed, im a student, im in the middle of my state exams!

Fave music: Green day, red hot chilli peppers, james blunt, shayne ward(so hot!) foo fighters, blur, eminem, keane, and the list goes on!

Other likes: well obviously tennis is my fav! but i like watchin footie and trying to play, not very good! but i play tennis too and i hate to admit it but im good, im #1 in my club! its true i turned #1, 2 weeks ago, im soo happy! i also like hanging around with my firends and talking to cute older guys! i dont know what it is with me but you have to be 17 or older! maybe even thats a bit young! my fave age is around 23, 24! i love going on holidays to wales, england and france, and i also love finishing my exams, just 3 more to go!!!

Other: my friends think im mad, and im shy with people i dont know very well, i would be described as quite quiet, and my family and closest friends only know the true me. i have an older brother who is 17, but he doesnt live with me, and a younger sister 14 and a younger brother 8. i have a major crush on my next door neighbour who is 24 and has a 21 year old girlfriend who lives up the road! i have dreams about him all the time! (weird) but all my friends think im obssessed with him, and i think id agree! i know what time he leaves for work at every morning! lol. but he is just soo nice and hot too! he talks to me too, but he knows i like him cause my little brother told him! im afraid he thinks im a stalker! lol, no i thought id mention him cause all my friends know about him. his name is james. nothing much really to say except im sad ireland
are not in the world cup! so i now support italy, as i love italien guys, especially totti! but im not too sure on the new haircut! lol! and he is injured! sad! annyway so good luck to italy! and as you all know im a massive maria fan, and shes the only girl player i support and the main player i support!

Picture: sorry guys im useless at computers and dont know how to get photos on my computer! but i have blonde hair and blue eyes and im about 5' 7 and a half.

Finishing off! well i wish everyone happiness in their lives and that everyone can have a happy life, as life is too short, as i found out recently. anyway so good luck to everyone and have a good life!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote