TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #1056
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Name: Laura

DOB: March 22, 1984

Location: Ajax, Canada (suburb of Toronto), and Waterloo, Canada (when I'm at school)

School/Job: I've got 1 more year of my Honours Russian degree at U. Waterloo. I spent a term studying in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2005 (January-May). In Sept. 2007 I want to go back to Russia to teach English for a year. Other than that, this degree will not yield many/any job prospects except for perhaps at the McDonald's just outside of Red Square. Right now I'm working in a box factory for the summer. For anyone who's seen the Simpsons episode about the box factory this may be mildly amusing.

Other: I love the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL hockey), Radiohead, Hayden, The Dears, Zemfira, books about Russia!, bagels and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I have a very random sense of humour. I was born in Canada but I also have British citizenship.

Laura pix! From this past school year.

- with my best friend (I'm the tall one)
- with my boyfriend (and a lurking housemate in the background).
- with 2 of my housemates

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote