TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #1019
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I'll have a go at this...

Forum Name : furrykitten

DOB : 08/05/75 (probably oldest here I know!)

Live : Wolverhampton, England

Job : Corporate Applications Coordinator (you would die of boredom but it pays well)

Fave Music : I have many, but TATU, Heather Nova, Lene Marlin,
Leanne Rymes, Belinda Carlisle, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Natalie Imbruglia, KT Tunstall,
The Cardigans are at the top.

Other Likes : Football, Tennis, Formula 1, Visiting new countries, Going to Cyprus in August and italy next year.

Other : Ok, I've been married and divorced twice, I'm trying to avoid a 3rd time due to the pain of the 2nd. I want to talk about her but its difficult as she's the love of my life and its only a recent split, well 6 months anyway.

I'll do a photo and post the URL when I have it.

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote