TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bovina's Herd: Elbo hits the Challenger Circuit

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2001, 03:52 PM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Janie .... she won today 6-1 6-3 and qualified.

About Elena ..... things were going well until San Diego when Venus destroyed her.

After that she's been struggling badly , just beating players she should win with ease.

I hope its just low confidence as that can be easily mended.
Elena for one doesn't put too much into her serve , she's a giant but doesn't use it to full effect.

And her game is too in-consistent at present , too many off-days.

I'm sure with experience and how hard she hits the ball , once it clicks into gear everything will work like clockwork.

And I'm not going back to help her .... got other things on my plate but would like to.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote