TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WIMBLEDON:Regardless of Ranking, Should Venus Be a Top 4 Seed?

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM   #74
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akosijepoy
Seeds doesnt really matter for Venus. She's had very tough draws the past few years and it has been entertaining. So for me, Vee should be seeded based on her ranking.
This isn't about you. I mean just because Venus kicks ass as a lower seed has no bearing on what is right and what is wrong. You people can sit in here and act like Wimbeldon is all sweet and fair. This British establishment is a joke. They treat women like second class citizens. They do for the men and yet do nothing for the women. I know they will not seed Venus higher than her rank.

1. She is a women

2. She is a black women.

VENUS IS THE QUEEN ON GRASS BUT I CAN'T STAND THE POLITICS BEHIND THIS BEHIND THE TIMES OLD ASS FOGEY ASS TOURNAMENT. i HOPE BLACK WOMEN CONTINUE TO HOLD UP THE TROPHY BECAUSE i KNOW IT WILL PISS OFF THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE TOURNAMENT.

gO vENUS. BEAT THEM ALL AND WIN ON GRASS.:-)
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!