TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #1013
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Huh? What about Mandy and tagging along?
She hates Maria, but seems to like her fans.

Quote:
OMG! Are you trying to get me out of this forum again? Dentists are pure evil And my biggest nightmare is the anaesthetic not working and the drill hitting a nerve ending or something
Didn't wanna scare ya! It kinda hurt when the drill hit my tooth though. And he seemed very eager to reacquaint me with the needle.

Quote:
Last year or so I needed 4 fillings And erm...they gave me like heaps of anaesthetic and then my dentist asked me if I could wait in the waiting room for like another 30 minutes to give the anaesthetics some time to work. However, I was already lying down and stood up way too fast and that wasn't a very good combination with the anaesthetics Anyway I barely avoided fainting and I'm happy no-one else was in the waiting room because I think my face wasn't far from resembling :retard:
OMG! I needed 4 fillings in a row last week. I was injected about 5 times with the needle and the whole of the right side of my face went to sleep. And I was given about 30 seconds for the anaesthetic to work.

Luckily it did though, and I felt no pain.

I didn't need a filling for about 8 years.Then I needed 5 at once, 4 on one side, and one on the other. Glad he didn't do them all at once though.

Quote:
OMG Sarah!!!!! Hellllooooooo Haven't spoken to you in a while Well I repped you not too long ago
Nice to see Franks flirting with Sarah is recommencing.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote