TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #1012
Frank

Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward.
You should comeback to the board. After all, if Mandy can tag along, so can you.
Huh? What about Mandy and tagging along?

Quote:
I've just had a filling done at the dentists. It went ok, except when his first anaesthetic needle failed to fully numb my tooth and I could feel the drill doing its damage. Then he had to stab me with the needle again. Oh well. The numbness has gone now.
OMG! Are you trying to get me out of this forum again? Dentists are pure evil And my biggest nightmare is the anaesthetic not working and the drill hitting a nerve ending or something

Last year or so I needed 4 fillings And erm...they gave me like heaps of anaesthetic and then my dentist asked me if I could wait in the waiting room for like another 30 minutes to give the anaesthetics some time to work. However, I was already lying down and stood up way too fast and that wasn't a very good combination with the anaesthetics Anyway I barely avoided fainting and I'm happy no-one else was in the waiting room because I think my face wasn't far from resembling :retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23

Gday Frank...how've you been?
Gday Dan I've been good, lurking around on this board What about you? Lost the bellybutton I see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
OMG Frank!!!!! Helllloooooo
OMG Sarah!!!!! Hellllooooooo Haven't spoken to you in a while Well I repped you not too long ago
Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote