TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hana Sromova Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #24
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BaKeRsBiTcH~
Why does Hana only play in ITF's? At the end of last year her was on the entry list for a 10k. But withdrew...I saw her against Justine at the AO, she was cool...if only she had a little bit more power she prob would have beaten JHH. She was very cool and calm on such a big stage. It was really sad when rolled her anke. JHH did not even care tho...bitch! Good luck for the season Hana!
Because she feels more comfortable there, I guess. Yeah me too! I was very proud of her effort.

She lost 1R $50K Orange to #7 seed Eva Birnerova 61 64 yesterday, but won the 1R doubles with Katerina Bohmova 62 60!

Hana has some other fans but I guess the fact Hana barely plays Tier tournaments doesn't help her gain too many fans.

Did you know Hana retired from tennis to become a coach but returned and started winning ITF's? And she loves the game a lot.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote