TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Austrian Aces in 06

View Single Post

Old Mar 10th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #27
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xian
Elisabeth Bahn, born 1984, and a career high of 527, is retired. She played her last match at Orestiada, Greece, in June 2004.

Dont know any further information what she is doing now. She hasnt played any national tournaments either, but in 2005 in Ried, where she lost her 2nd round match to Janina Toljan easily 36 16

She was playing on the tour from 2001 to 2004. In her second tournament of career she already reached the 2nd round out of the quali at th 25000$ tournament of Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil.

She, Tina Schiechtl, Dani Kix and Jenny Zika were playing and training together

Won one ITF doubles title with Susanne Aigner at Tlemcen, Algeria in 2002
She also reached the Singles finale there but lost 57 60 46 to Jayalakshmy (ind)

SF: Algiers II
QF: Bournemouth, Gdynia, Algiers I; Oulu, Kedzierzyn-Kozle, Haifa, Ramat Hasharon, Bucharest,

Career wins over: Joanna Sakowicz, Anna Korzeniak, Yevgenia Savransky, Rushmi Chakravarthi
I remember she lost in 2nd round in Campos do Jordao top Ipek Senoglu in straight sets
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote