TennisForum.com - View Single Post - VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2006, 03:30 AM   #8
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.
Fair Enough..My Old Comments Retracted =P

Last edited by G~Playa : Mar 5th, 2006 at 03:58 AM.
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote