TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Bueno: The Sao Paolo Swallow

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:14 PM   #41
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Friend
Hey guys! Iīm brazilian and itīs great to see a thread about Estherzinha. Her biography is fantastic. I didnīt see her in action. I just saw an old videos and documentarys about her. Unfortunately, we didnīt have another brazilian great tennis player. Niege Dias became 32# in 80īs and Andreia Vieira beat Hana Mandlikova in the French Open first round (89). Estherzinha doesnīt made many interviews to brazilian midia, but last year she did. She talk about Federer, her trips, the difference between todayīs and pastīs games, her achievements, Margaret Court, Billie Jean, Althea Gibson...
My english isnīt so good. I hope you understand
Hi and welcome! Maria is a big fave of many of us on here because of her graceful style and shotmaking. I'd love to read what you remember of the interview you mentioned - especially her comments about her achievements, Althrea, Margaret and Billie Jean. Anything, basically. What is the title of her biography? I'd love to get hold of a copy.

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote