TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Bueno: The Sao Paolo Swallow

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:48 AM   #37
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey guys! Iīm brazilian and itīs great to see a thread about Estherzinha. Her biography is fantastic. I didnīt see her in action. I just saw an old videos and documentarys about her. Unfortunately, we didnīt have another brazilian great tennis player. Niege Dias became 32# in 80īs and Andreia Vieira beat Hana Mandlikova in the French Open first round (89). Estherzinha doesnīt made many interviews to brazilian midia, but last year she did. She talk about Federer, her trips, the difference between todayīs and pastīs games, her achievements, Margaret Court, Billie Jean, Althea Gibson...
My english isnīt so good. I hope you understand
You're English is great Brazilian Friend- welcome to the Blast From the Past!

So most Brazilians know her as Estherzinha? Is the zihha a feminine ending?
Hope we hear more from you. Angela Mortimer wrote a bit about Bueno in her book-I'll see if I can post some.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote